Sameena & Shiraz

I was invited to shoot Sameena & Shiraz's backyard east/west Indian wedding ceremony. When I was heading home they loaded me up with Indian sweets, which I love - homemade ras malai, mm-mmm! I am definitely looking forward to shooting the mendhi and reception parties next summer!

"Kate did a fantastic job for us at our wedding ceremony- the pictures were absolutely beautiful and she made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend using Rudo & Kate photography for your wedding - they are really talented, professional and the pictures were perfect!

We had our wedding last minute and I really appreciated the fact that Kate took the time to meet with us prior. We were holding the ceremony at my house and she came and had a look to get an idea of what the setting would be like. She was also really quick in turning the pictures around." ~ Sameena Sultana Qureishi