Maryam and Kevin

When we had our first meeting with Maryam & Kevin, I (Kate) actually yelled at them. Not normal behaviour for a first meeting, I admit. So I basically let out a shout of excitement upon learning that Maryam & Kevin's combined ethnic heritage is almost the same crazy mix as mine. (I was born in Ireland, and my mum's from India, but half Armenian...) Anyway it was super meaningful for me to witness this gorgeous Persian ceremony - and on top of that just seeing the way these two looked at each other, with all those big, beautiful, shining, hopeful eyes... *~melt~*

"Rudo and Kate both attended our wedding as photographers and they did an amazing job. They are both extremely nice and very pleasant to work with. The wedding guests seemed to love them too. Thank you Rudo and Kate for your great work!" ~ Maryam & Kevin