Happy New Year

Kate O'Connor here.

As 2012 comes to a close, I am sharing some Instagrams to present the Year in Review.
...I will try my best to be concise, but for those of you who have sat around our boardroom table, you know that I am not a woman of few words.


The year has been SO eventful.
Many of you GOT MARRIED - Congratulations!
We had a wonderful time getting to know you, meeting your families, and witnessing all the incredible moments. 


For Rudo and I, it was also a good one:

Not only was 2012 busier than ever for Rudo and Kate Photography, but we also received many new wedding photography bookings. In the process we encountered awesome couples, shot really fun engagement sessions, and are already gearing up for your weddings in 2013!

Cheers to exciting beginnings, and even more joy, laughter, and love.
These are great days.

Happy New Year!
From Rudo and Kate Photography
Dec. 31, 2012 ~ Toronto, Ontario.